Cold Fire Extinguishers in Canada.
Cold Fire works on a different principal to most fire extinguisher on the market in Canada today. Cold Fire extinguishers remove the heat from the fire, breaking the chemical chain reaction, as well as by encapsulating the fuel source to prevent re-ignition.
Watch Cold Fire in action and on the news with these Cold Fire Demonstration Videos
Cold Fire Extinguisher Being used on burning truck tires soaked in diesel and gasoline
Richmond BC Fire Department using Cold Fire on a residential fire
Trusted by Fire Departments, Police Forces, Nascar, Indy Car and several other motorsport groups. Cold fire brings unprecedented knock-down power, in a non toxic, environmentally friendly water based liquid.
The benefits of Cold Fire are many:
- Quickly removes deadly heat from fires and hot surfaces
- Works as a protective thermal barrier when sprayed on people or objects.
Requires considerably less extinguishing agent, leaving a cleaner scene and less run off.
- Refill your own extinguishers using concentrated formula and an air pump.
- Available in several sizes from home use, to professional fire response.
- One of the very few extinguishers that work on many classes of fire such as A, B, D, & K, which means its very effective at grease, oil, gasoline, even flammable metals like Magnesium which is used in vehicles and wheels.
Fire Extinguishers in varied sizes from 13 oz to 8 liter.
Available in bulk concentrate for fire departments to add to pumpers to replace current foams.
Non corrosive to tanks and equipment.
Long shelf life (Years)
Please contact us for more information on bulk orders for Fire Departments, Police Dept’s and fleet vehicles.
Contact Scott for more information
1 604 897-1725, or toll free 1 855 836-5465